accounting is the language of the business that is used to communicate, if so
1. what is communicated?
2. how it is communicated?
3. to whom is it communicated?
what is communicated?
- Communicated is to share information with others by speaking, writing, moving your body, or using other
how it is communicated?
- let others talk. If someone talks to you about something difficult or important, don’t interrupt them with a story about yourself, even if it’s relevant.
- Ask open questions. Instead of asking ‘yes/no’ questions, use open questions that let the speaker take the discussion in the direction they want.
- Show them you’re listening. Ask questions about what they tell you, and recap what they’ve said in different words to see if you’ve got it right.
to whom is it communicated?
- To a person or a speaker, In order to most effectively serve and create value for others, we must communicate in a way that best serves